Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Must be Tuesday...

If you know me, you know that I loathe Tuesday. For me is it by far the worst day of the week. Always has been and has not yet changed!

This past weekend was a hard one. Not for my health but for Grace. Mark and I were at her mercy. She had "the runs". First time in almost a year that she has been ill. Yuck! She is better today but I didn't get much sleep last night.

The nurse from Copaxone finally called last night to come over and teach Mark and I how to do the injections and all the other things. She will be coming tonight. I was really looking forward to starting the meds but after sleeping on and off last night - with kicking Grace in bed with me - I am not so sure. I'm nervous and scared. Last time I felt like this it was the day I went to the hospital to get induced and that...other then Grace coming out... was not a good experience for me.

I am fine to look at today but if I so much as think about MS or the fact that I couldn't function enough that I asked for help with Grace for the day I can't help but cry. I've felt really good the last 4 days with no symptoms but today I am stiff and sore. I have a great headache and am dizzy.

We'll see what tomorrow brings... I will have had my first injection and hopefully I will get some rest not to mention I'll be another day older. (Officially on paper that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment