Friday, March 25, 2011

Always welcome a challenge

For those close to me you know that I am always up for a challenge and I love to try new things.

I know.. you are thinking.."As if she doesn't have enough going on" ..right?!

Well I guess not!
About a month ago I was itching to "plan" or "organise" something. I really do love doing these things. When I talked to Mark about planning another big fundraiser for the DI and Direct MS he wasn't up to it just yet. I wasn't too happy about it but that just meant I had more time to come up with ideas!

So that persistent little itch kept up and I found a baby shower to help plan. I knew this would hold me over until something else popped up...And something did!

I was at Stir Crazy a few weekends ago watching Grace play and found a catalogue selling what I thought were candles. Before I even looked inside I knew this was something I wanted to do. Mark and I looked into it and decided it was perfect for us!

So my new venture is selling Scentsy products!
I will now get to organise many parties, plan fairs and even fund raise!

I am so excited. This is something that Mark and I (even Gracie) can do together as a unit or just by myself at times too.

Take a peek at my website and see what it's all about!
www.nats.scentsy.ca

I plan on making donations on a regular basis to the "Host" charity of choice.
We should all help others and this will be my start!

No comments:

Post a Comment