Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finally...

Oh you won't believe it!
WCB is rolling!
They have finally paid my physio and reimbursed me for the cab fares.
I am now going to have wait on their Legal department to pay the remainder for chiro but you know...they have to start somewhere!

I have been feeling so much better. I felt like I was stuck under a bolder from the stress and the worry that WCB was causing.
I have a few small symptoms that like to poke around but I welcome them because they are my small reminder that I need to stop and take a breath.

It's year end at work and things are still busy but that's great too!

Are you looking forward to summer as much as I am? Spring even! I just want to get my hands in the dirt, get flowers and seeds in the dirt and see my bulbs sprout!

2 comments:

  1. Your journey is very inspiring Natalie -- glad you're feeling better.

    And, I'm beginning to feel like a child in the back seat of a car -- except I'm stuck in winterland .... Is it spring yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can't wait for better weather!! Come on, Mr. Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete