Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 is coming

Well as this current year comes to a close I contemplate the past year.
I am thankful for a great husband and daughter.
I am grateful for my health.
I am happy for work to have kept me busy and welcome the challenge of the new tasks it brang.
I am lucky to have great friends and family who love me.

Looking back, I have had a fantastic year.
I only had a little bit of a relapse in January, I was lucky to be able to spent my entire summer outside. I planted many flowers and enjoyed watching them grow. I helped build Gracie's fort.
I was lucky enough to have great friends to spend almost every weekend in the entire year.

I may not have the best house or the most money but I am quite happy.

Can you truly ask for more?

I hope that 2011 brings us all hope and happy times. I Do not wish bad thing to anyone however the bad helps us realise how special the good times really are. So they are welcome too.

Happy new years eve to all and all the best for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment