Friday, July 16, 2010

Reminder...

Everyone needs a gentle reminder sometimes that we are not invisible...
I am not...I like to think I am but nope! Not even me!

What a week..
Monday we had golf ball size hail...lost of damage to so many people. We were spared!
Tuesday...more rain and yuckness...Please bring some sun..I am getting depressed!

You see, I was off at home with Grace this week and had so many plans to get out and have fun with her. Our first 2 days weren't what I had in mind!

Wednesday Mark took off and we went to Stampede. What a great day! We had lots of fun so much so that we decided to go again in the afternoon after a power nap! We walked and walked and heat and walked! Fun!!

Thursday was a great day too, Grace and I played in and around the house. Planted lettuce seeds. That started out great and then Grace grabbed about 100 seeds when I turned for 6 seconds and dumped it...Should be interesting!

Today was a great trip to the zoo with Gramma. Thanks for the pass! I can tell there will be lots of fun to come!

We were there for about 4 hours. Seen lots, ran lots, played hard, ate and played some more. Then we headed for the car with 10 seconds to spare before the rain and thunder started! Ah..we were safe in the car!

My friendly little reminder...came knocking when I got home...Wow...
(This is were I start talking to myself!)
What a headache...haven't had this in a long time.
Hmmm...maybe I should nap while Grace is sleeping. I'll wake up all better. NOT!
I had some of my remedy - not working. Thank God Grace wanted a quiet moment!

Mark got home and I thought maybe I was just hungry. We headed out to eat.
No go. It was still there.
A little bit of caffeine..that must be the problem....no go.
We went and got some groceries and by this point I was so dizzy from my headache I could barely watch Grace walk.
When we got home I sat. Just sat. I was hoping this would help take the spinning away.
No go again.
This is when I got desperate...2 IBP 600 later and I still have a headache but I am not so dizzy.

This is what I am calling a reminder.
It is very important to listen to your body. If you feel tired...rest. Hungry? eat.
I have been very lucky health wise and maybe I was starting to be too confident...

Let's hope tomorrow brings calmness and a happy head!

No comments:

Post a Comment