Monday, July 12, 2010

A sun burn...

On me?
Can't be!

Well...it's official.. I was able to be outside in the hot weather long enough to buy myself a sun burn!

This past weekend we worked lots on the yard...It's like a second baby!
We (and by we I mean mostly Mark :P) Removed all of our concrete stones that was a small sitting area, took out all the weeds, roots and other random items...did what needed to be done and we are half way done.
Along with that Bumpa came over and kept working on Gracie's fort!. I was up there too helping.

Lots of hard work...good food and great company makes for great progress and a good looking back yard!

I am very happy yo be in the back yard now!
What makes me happiest however is the fact that is was nice outside and I was able to help.
You see, last year we had to re-shingle our roof. It was like 28C the day we choose to do the work and I was only able to come outside for 5 minutes at a time. It was so hard because I like to be in the action, getting dirty and learning how to do the "manly" things!

Here to health!

No comments:

Post a Comment