Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A cold summer in Calgary

Most would say...Please bring on the heat!
I one the other hand...quite like it!

I has been very cool here for the past week or so. Maybe even a little too cool for my liking but I am happy!

On Saturday we spent some time with friends for dinner and some more time with our neighbours later on. It was very nice to spend time with friends and relax. The problem with this is that relaxing and taking it easy typically leads to a beer (or 3 good drinks ;)). I have no problem with alcohol but you see...the last time I had more then one drink was before Grace was a "thought!"

We stayed up way past 2 am and it was a very early morning on Sunday...Even if Grace slept until 9am! It took me 2 days to recover. I was dizzy, headache, the "brick on my shoulders" all the typical MS stuff that pops up when I skip sleep!

I know that I must watch my rest and be sure to get to bed at a reasonable time and blah blah blah! But like anyone else..I like to have fun once in a while. I had to pay for it!

Tomorrow I am headed to the park with Chantale and the kids. Should be lots of fun.
We have going to have a picnic and play in the kiddy pool!

I will do my best to post a picture or 2!

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend, his name is Clive.
    Your should really check out his web sites, as he once said,"I may have MS, but MS does not have me!" Here is one link.
    http://www.cjbuchanan.com/clive_buchananBio.htm

    Best, Fay

    ReplyDelete