Sunday, November 21, 2010

My symptoms

Now that I got my feelings and opinions out...
I don't very often complain about my symptoms. I won't even acknowledge them most of the time. I feel that would give them power...strange eh! but it has worked this long!

For about 2 weeks now I have been getting pretty bad migraines. Today I actually seen stars.
I have been getting double the rest and symptoms seem worst. How does that happen!

With Grace...This weekend we got her big girl panties...she is now potty trained!
Well mostly! She still has accidents but she wakes up with a dry diaper and the rest of the day she is in panties! What a girl!

The Drop-In...The Christmas Wishlist gets a move on this week!
We are so excited! We have been working very hard, with lots of help from great people.
The interview with the clients start this Wednesday. Then their stories will be posted on wishlist.thedi.ca where members from the general public can sponsor them.

Mark and I truly love this program.
I hope to find an elf outfit and bring Gracie for a few hours this year!

This week...put up your Christmas tree...ours is up ;)

Life is good! Even with the bitter cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment