Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Whiplash

Today was day one of physio.
I really thought I didn't need it. and I really think that most of the pain is relative to the MS stuff vs. the car accident but a person does what a person got's to get done!

I have spent 3 days of completing form after form after form only to fill out some more! There really must be a simpler way to do this. I have filled out the same info on about 4 forms!

I really like my phys therapist. She is French, from Ottawa and I went to school with her best friend! Small world.

Today I got simple muscle massage and acupuncture. I feel way worst now then I have the last few days but I know I'll get better.

On Friday I am going to see Dr. Kale (chiro) do fix my adjustment for upper cervical care.

On a personal side of things I have been super busy doing what we all do this time of year...Everything Christmas! Cards, shopping, baking, cleaning not to mention the extra 20 -40 hours a week for the Wishlist. Go take a peek...The stories are so special!
Poor Grace...she must feel like we forgot about her all together!
She is still without her "la susse" and in big girl panties!

Life...as always...is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment