Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Catching up!

Welcome me back to the world of blogging!
I have been so busy the last few months that I am lucky to sneak in a drink of water or fold laundry! Those of you who have noticed the wrinkles and haven’t commented…Thank you ;)

I have said many times how I feel guilty when I don’t blog and I still do! However, I find comfort in knowing that I am healthy which means I can be busy and can’t really think of a symptom to write about! Doesn’t that make sense!

Since the last time I made and entry I have been busy with Scentsy. I truly love people and this is a great way to meet every kind of people! I have hosted home parties, organized a fundraiser, done a few festivals and even traveled!

About that travel business…
In June I was away from home more often then not. I spent some time in Edmonton and Winnipeg for my day job. Then I came home, packed Mark and Grace up and flew to New Brunswick to be with family for a week or so.
When I travel I usually feel tension building in my neck and by the time I land I scream for my chiro but in June I was on a total of 10 planes and I still have not felt the need to visit Dr. Kale! To me…this is progress!

Let’s see.. I have more to tell you but I will make a few entries…read on up!

No comments:

Post a Comment