Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jingle bells...

Today the low for Calgary is to be -54C with wind chill. Can you say COLD!
I really don't mind the cold or the snow. I hate the wind!

I think we have all started thinking about Christmas and well we have already started celebrating!

We had a small party last night. Grace has opened quite a few gifts but she absolutely loves her toboggan! She sits in it and waits patiently until one of us pulls her around the house! Too cute!

Today Grace has her "Kids of the DI" party. I really enjoy kid parties because they are just too cute! They love to just have fun and take it all in! I think that this is the most important thing we loose when we become adults. It's good to be a kid and have no other pressing matter then Play Play Play!

Last night we watched the movie "Up" finally!

This is the best movie I have watched in a very long time...Go rent it...cuddle up on the sofa with a blanket and hot chocolate and enjoy!

Stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment