Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I think I'm busy!

I guess you can all tell when I start to get either very busy or ill. That's typically when I don't write!

In the next 10 days I have lots to do...read this!

Today I had an eye exam which I need to do every 3 months for 2 years because of the Optic Neuritis.
Friday I have chiro in the morning and dentist in the afternoon.
Tuesday I have a meeting with Dr. Costello (my neurologist) and then a 2 hour MRI. This one will be to monitor the lesions on my brain.
Friday I have chiro again.
Saturday I have an other 2 hour MRI and this one is the study that Dr. Costello is leading.

On top of all this I have a few Christmas events that I am either planning or attending!

All of this and it doesn't even include my work, being with my family, working on the Christmas WishList (www.homelesspartners.com ) for the DI and well just getting groceries!

I will do my best to write within the next few days to explain the 2 new treatments available for MS.

Oh... I almost forgot...I still need to finish my shopping for all the Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment