Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bring it 2010

I am, like a lot of people happy to see the end of 2009 and the start of 2010.

2009 was not all bad but I have a very good feeling about the new year.
I think good things will happen all round!

This past year was filled with the good, the bad and simply the weirdest stuff ever!

The bad of course was mostly geared around MS for me but so was the good.

Without this year I would not have learned that there are things that are simply not worth any of my energy or yours for that matter! For the most part I don't focus on the negative and bad things that surround me. I let way more things roll of my back as they say.

I listen to my body way more then I ever did. I think we all need to focus on this one!

I don't take health for granted anymore. It has never been "fun" to be ill but now I realise there are serious repercussions if you don't take care of #1 first!

My resolutions for the new year...I haven't given it much thought but...

First - watch my bad words...Grace is trying very hard to repeat everything we say!
Second - read, read and read some more! All the new findings in MS means I need to be aware and be my own research guru!
And third - Focus on the happy things in life. That is all that I think is truly important.

Do what makes you happy...go into the new year with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment