Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sleep...not so much

Grace has had a hard week which in turn means I've had a hard week.

Tuesday we had the faking sick day.
Thursday she came home with what we were sure was pink eye.
Friday I stayed home in case it was pink eye...it wasn't and she was fine.
Friday evening..Well we had a bit of fever, a swollen eye, a bit of sleep, a bit of well...everything really.
Saturday was a cry and complain and whimper all day long. The evening was filled with more fever, chills, blue hands, lips and feet not to mention the 8 bottles of milk and no food in over 3 days.

We are now Sunday morning, I have not had a good night sleep in 4 nights and I am feeling spent.
I think tonight will be a better night! Maybe positive thinking will get me somewhere!

This week I have my ultrasound and am quite looking forward to it!
It should take at least 1 hour and this will indicate if my jugular arteries are plugged, have a kink or are simply not draining the blood properly from my brain.

Does it excite you like it does me?

No comments:

Post a Comment