Sunday, June 27, 2010

Busy...travelling?

Wow..I have been too busy!
I must admit that being busy is much better then sitting at home wondering what I could possibly do to amuse myself but some days...

Last weekend I was in Winnipeg with Mark's family.
Gracie's Great Grampa Gord turned 80 so we headed there for a 5 day weekend. The boys drove out and I flew with Grace and Donna.

Can you say mosquitoes out there! Wow!
I turned into the best game ever...killing them indoors and keeping count!
On Saturday the big birthday gift was delivered and that was a brand new roof on Grampa's garage. Good work boys!

Sunday was the big Birthday party and it was almost fantastic...
I say almost because it started out great...then I decided to give Grace a quick tub...In the Hot Tub...I got over heated and then the day went downhill real fast.
Once I got out and got dresses I realised I was a bit dizzy. No big deal, have a sit and drink cold water then I'll be good as new. WRONG!

By lunch time I had a headache, I was tired, my neck hurt and I had that feeling of carrying bricks on my shoulders again. I took 6 Advil's and very still for 4 hours to feel somewhat normal again.
Amazing what an extra 5 minutes in a hot tub can cause. I think I learned my lesson!

Tomorrow I am off to Ottawa for my first time ever by myself. I'm looking forward to it.
When I was on my injections I stopped travelling because it was just too complicated. Now that I am off it I realise and remember how much I love to travel!
I will miss Mark, Grace and girls but I'm sure I'll enjoy their company that much more when I am back!

Now...what should I plan next? Hmmmm!?

No comments:

Post a Comment