Saturday, June 5, 2010

Busy and loving it!

So many things have been going on that I am not sure where to start!

First, I am feeling very healthy still! I am very happy with this.
I have not been sleeping well only of my own fault. Grace and Mark seem to be sound a sleep.
I haven't figured out yet if I have too much on my mind or not!

Second, I hate the rain! Please make it stop!

Mark has started a "Life changing diet regime". This is what he calls it.
I am so proud of him. He is doing well 5 days in and I am 100% behind him cheering him on!
He says he already feels like he has lots a few pounds.

I hope to write again tomorrow when I hear more to clarify what I think I heard today!
I think I heard that 2 MS patients are running to be on the National MS Society Board.

I hope to confirm this. This would be a great leap for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment