Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ottawa

What can I say...
First...Mark. I love you and thank you for putting up with Grace alone while I'm away.
Mark called a few times, Grace has been miserable and looking for me for 2 days. His question..."How do you explain to a 2 year old that mommy will be back in a few days?" Valid question...thoughts?

I wanted to make the most of my trip in Ottawa. What have I done? Well, first I had a great dinner with a lady who I consider a great friend. We when to the Cornerstone Bar & Grill. The food was great and so was the company!

This restaurant was in the ByWard Market which I was told I had to visit. Been there...spent some money...had fun!
While at the market I hit #2 on my "Karl's to do list"...Beaver Tail! Yummy..I've had these before put never the one with lemon juice on top...I rather have the sweet!

Today after my training I grabbed a cab and got myself to the Canadian Museum of Nature. This was a great visit too! They have great exhibits from all possible birds, frogs and rocks. They also had ocean, mammal, bugs and so much more. A great visit. Love the interactive stuff..Go see it!

I then had a great 20 ish block walk back to my hotel. Looked at the shops, scenes and people.
By the time I got back to my hotel my MS kicked in..
My legs were numb and I was tired but what did I expect? It was warm, I walked for almost 2 hours in a building and then almost an hour back to the hotel!

All in all it was great...let's see what tomorrow brings!
I really miss Mark and my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment