Monday, June 7, 2010

More of Sunil!

Sunil is in Calgary for the week doing consults with local patients.
Mark and Gordie got to sit with him this AM.

Both their visits went well and Mark is Volcano! He seems to think that he won't need much help which is good!

I have been doing super myself! Thank you!
Yesterday "Bumpa" came to visit and we started building stage one of many for Gracie's fort.
I sat in the sun for a few hours playing with power tools and didn't feel like fainting, never got dizzy and even came out of the day with a little bit of colour.

Simply Amazing!

Last year when we redid the shingles on the roof I was stuck in the basement with the A/C on as high as it would go, made lunch and came back inside ASAP.

I love being healthy!

Don't take it for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment