Sunday, June 20, 2010

What did you do one year ago?

Can you remember what you were doing one year ago?
Do you remember what you ate, what you wore or even who you saw?
I sure can....
Yesterday on June 19, 2010 it was one year from my MS Diagnosis.
Crazy eh?!

One year ago I had an appointment with Doctor Yip at 3:30pm.
I was blind in the left eye, my right side was numb from my rib cage down and I was dizzy. I was very tired all the time, couldn't stand being in the heat and so much other stuff.

Today, one whole year ago my eye sight has improved more then my Neuro could expect, I have not been constantly numb. I do still get numb when walking but nothing like last year. I have not been dizzy for a long time. I am not half as tired as I was in fact I have energy simply just from knowing that I am healthy then I was last summer. The heat doesn't even phase me anymore.
I have been able to go for a walk, garden, even sit and relax.

Wow what a year can do.

One year later...I am grateful to have my diagnosis. I am happy to feel better.
I have learned to appreciate every little thing. I am happy to know that there is research being done. I am happy to know that some have had positive results with the Liberation.

I hope that everyone finds the good in a strange situation.
I call it a strange situation simply because I do not find it a "curse".

It happened to me for a reason and I am OK with it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a year already. You are an inspriration! Greg

    ReplyDelete