Friday, September 3, 2010

1 year check up late!

Well I just seen Dr. Costello for my 1 year eye recap.
I was supposed to see her in late June but I had to rebook for my trip to Ottawa.

I am no longer a lab-rat! I have graduated and am now free!
Both studies that I joined under her care have now been completed and she is very satisfied.

After 14 months my eye sight has returned to 93%. According to Dr. Costello this is an outstanding result. I was told that I heal amazingly well. In fact...

There are 4 - 6 eye tests that she and her team performed on me over the past year.
Showing me all the results she indicated that without knowing my history or seeing all the test result collaboratively she would not be able to guess where if any damage occurred.

Isn't great!

I will see her again at the MS clinic soon but I am done with the Rockyview Eye Clinic for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment