Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sun...at least for a few days!

Peek a boo...I see you!


Finally.. the sun pokes through the clouds...


It's a sight for sore eyes...I mean it makes my eyes sore!

Wow! I walked out from my office building at lunch today and thought my eyes were going to catch fire! It was so long since they seen the "brightness"!



Unfortunately with the days getting shorter it's hard to enjoy the few hours of sun but having a nice lunch with great friends in a well open area let me get some sun and relax! Thanks you 2 ;)



I have not been getting full nights sleep for a few weeks now and I am getting ragged.


Grace has been getting up every night and calling for me and a bottle. Lucky Me I figured out how to get her back to bed but it involves a white lie...every night. I feel like a bad mom but I get to go back to bed!



My lie..."I'll be right back..."



I do eventually come back...in the morning, after a nice warm shower and something in my belly!



All kidding aside, being waken up every night is not good for anyone on a regular day.


For me the fatigue is starting to show in my left eye muscle. It hurts when I I look to the far right. My entire body hurts from head to toe. Almost like I had a full body work out and I have just felt a little bit off.



Hopefully Grace will start doing her nights again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment