Saturday, September 18, 2010

The summer seems over

Well folks...Calgary has seen it's first snow fall and being September that sucks!
Thursday was my birthday and I was blessed to have so many people wish me the best. It was the second time in my life that I woke on my birthday to see snow...what a wake up call!
I guess that means summer has said it's goodbye.

I am not sad to see the end of summer.
In our house the month of September marks the beginning of the Christmas season. I know...you are thinking we are nuts! This is where we start to plan for the Christmas Wishlist at the Drop-In Center.

Our hearts have been in this project even since day one five years ago. We plan it, we organise it, we see it through to the end and enjoy all aspects of it.

I will keep you posted over the next few months!

As far as health wise I am doing very well. I have been working out with Mark at least once a week.
On September first Mark's total weight loss for this Fundraiser was 32 pounds. In total he raised over $1,000.00. He is still collecting so it may get higher!
I have never followed my weight but I feel better, my clothes feel more comfortable and an happy with how we are doing.

My MS has been dormant and I am grateful every day!
This past week my eyes have been dry and the muscle in my left eye (the one where I loss my eye sight) has been sensitive when I look to the left. I have been lacking sleep so I have to work on that one!

I hope with the end of summer I will be able to Blog for you more often.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment