Friday, September 24, 2010

A warm weekend ahead!

If you are like me then you have been listening to the weather report every day hoping to hear the words sun or +20 something weather...And guess what...you heard correct this morning!
No you weren't dreaming...but I can only promise that tomorrow!

I woke up tired this morning and did think I was dreaming with the sound of +23 for Saturday...What!!!!
The good news is that I woke up tired from sleeping the whole night. It was the first night in maybe 3 weeks, maybe more that Grace slept the whole time!
Not to sound superstitious but I wish I could remember exactly what we did leading up to bed time!

I'll be taking advantage of the +23 to the fullest this weekend!
Mark and I are going to clean the flower beds, mow the grass, plant some bulbs and maybe we'll make it to the park for Miss Moo to enjoy herself too!

What will you do to enjoy the warm day?

No comments:

Post a Comment