Saturday, November 7, 2009

Don't move!

Have you ever been warned not to move...

I forgot to write about the chiro adjustment for the MS treatment last week.
My chiro is very gentle and always uses the "gun". I don't like being "manhandled" for an adjustment!

This time he had to use his hands and I was little bit nervous. He is after all working with the very first vertebrae in my spine! Do you know what could go wrong!

I was laying on my side and he was measuring me and adjusted what needed to be done. It was so fast and so painless that I thought to myself...this was definitely not worth it! Once he was done he looked at me and said "Don't move! I'll be back in a few minutes". So I didn't move! I figured there might be something else he had to adjust.

Well...Mark was in the room with me and we were talking about dinner plans for that evening and it hit me...I was so tired! I couldn't see straight, I couldn't remember what I had just said to Mark or that he was even in the room!

Turns out, this is a natural reaction if the adjustment was done properly. BONUS!

Just to give you a feel for this... When I got up off the bed I had to have Mark help me sit back down as I really did think I would fall asleep and well fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment