Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yuck and itch

What a rough last few days!
I have been feeling better then last week but listen to this.. It would make anyone start being ill!

It was Tuesday night, I stayed up a little bit later then I usually do. I looked at the clock and it was 10pm. I looked at Mark and said I'm done, I'm going to bed...Cue the crying baby on the monitor. I rolled my eyes and we were debating letting her cry herself back to sleep. She usually falls back to sleep in a few minutes.

So I decided to give her a minute or two. I headed up the stairs and then I smelled something not so good. Wondering what it was I followed my nose to Gracie's bedroom door...I decided to open the door...WOW...She was ill...very ill..

I have never seem so much vomit as I did that night.

I decided to stay home the next day and Mark went to bed after helping clean up the first time. Well I stayed up pretty much the whole night and did 3 loads of clothes in the washer between the little bits of sleep Grace would get. The washing.. that was dirty blankets from every time Grace would wake up...

Then my injection site...Today it is swollen to the size of my hand. It's itchy like crazy and hot.

All in all, we are all doing better but it makes for a crazy week...and it's not even Friday yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment