Monday, November 23, 2009

Emotions = Confusion

I am so overwhelmed by information, emotions and support.

I do appreciate everyone looking out for me and being there. Thank you!
Don't stop either! I do take the time to read anything I get and if I already seen it it's good to know I did!

I'm going to take this week and go through all my emotions or at least try!

If you've taken the time to watch the W5 news cast then you are certainly happy with the news of a CURE for MS.

Starting from the first emotions and thoughts...I was very happy to watch the report but I had a strange emotion when I heard it was going to be on TV. Why you ask?...Well I guess that one is easily answered! I have been reading about this for months and my thoughts were..Ha! I already knew about this before it was made public!

I felt like an insider with information that other were finally learning about.

An other thought that hit me was an odd one but here it goes!
Pharmaceutical companies are behind everything because they are the ones to have money and they fund research. I had a good chat with Mark and Donna about this too. I / we have a funny feeling this research was "leaked" by accident on purpose to get public support prior to going public. Now that it's out and the public have been educated of the treatment, the pharmaceutical companies can't ax the research. You see were I'm going here!

Tomorrow...I'll write about anger and relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment