Thursday, November 5, 2009

I've been bad...

I realise it's been a little bit and so today I will overwhelm you with information!

I would like first to say that I personally do not think that the H1N1 should scare you. The media likes to makes things seem worse then they are simply because much like sex sell so does fear. Tune out all the media and trust your gut. Common sense will also help keep you healthy. After all...the bird flu didn't kill you neither did SARS...I know because...well you are here reading!

This afternoon I am going to visit my chiropractor. A few weeks ago he introduced me to a treatment that he has been performing on MS patients for a while and I am going to start these manipulations in hope of some positive results! The area of focus is the first vertebrae in your neck, the one that your skull rests on.

Like a mentioned last week, I've been busy doing research.
I doctor in Italy has had a very interesting study going for a few years. His study has shown and proven that the blood drainage from the brain is not happening properly in MS patients. Actually of the 78 tested they all had a blood drainage problem. He also tested over 240 regular people of the same ages and such. None of them had this problem.

Although his study is not yet recognised in Canada and the US he has treated many patients by placing a "Shunt" (a small plastic tube) from the brain that then drains to the kidneys. This has proven to help with relapses however after a few years the brain gets confused and the Shunt must then be removed a period of time to let the brain and body heal.

I have shared this study with my Chiro as his first field of study was neurology. Boy! did I luck out!
He was very interested and I am excited to see what he has to say today!
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment