Sunday, November 22, 2009

The liberation treatment... a CURE!

So many things have happened in the last few days.

First I would like to say thanks to Don. Without you I would have never seen the W5 special. Thanks to Doris for calling me and telling me too!

I did mean to write and let you know about the coverage but I was ill with a bad stomach flu on Thursday and am only starting to feel better now.

For those who did miss the coverage, it was about the research that I wrote about a few weeks ago with the doctor from Italy! His research has made it to the surface, is being recognised and they have formally announced a CURE!

I have many emotions and it may take me a few days of writing to express it all.

For now, I will simply leave you with the link to the coverage and then I will ramble on tomorrow!

http://www.ctv.ca/w5/

Enjoy.. I sure did.
I never thought something medical would bring me to tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment