Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A bad day

I have been a bad girl lately and staying up way passed my bedtime playing video games!
Mark and I have been enjoying playing Viva Piniata together and we tend to loose track of time. You should try it...it sounds childish but it sure is fun!

Last night my legs and knees hurt so much I wanted to cry. When I finally convinced myself to stand up I could barely stand and thought for sure that I would need a cane to get around today.

I woke up in a fright because Mark had a bad leg cramp. Once that wore off I realised how bad I was feeling and I am still feeling it this afternoon.

My left arm is numb and hurts. My left leg and knee still feel weak. I have a great headache at the base of my skull and my eyes are finding things too bright.

The moral of the story today...don't stay up passed your bedtime but do spend time enjoying your loved ones company!

2 comments:

  1. :(
    sounds like you need to set an alarm to go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be good... I wonder how I would respond to the snooze button!

    ReplyDelete