Friday, May 7, 2010

CCSVI treatment - BC#1&2

I failed to tell you of a meeting that was taking place in Vancouver the night I left.
I should have shared!

The night I left after my imaging there was a meeting being help and Dr. Godley was to attend to speak of CCSVI. I was not able to attend but did watch the broadcast online the next morning.
He announced that he and a team of surgeons had performed the first Liberation in BC earlier that day.

I cried.

That patient speaks out now 3 weeks later to a Toronto news paper. He was on his way to being bed ridden and he now goes to the park with his wife.

Please take a minute to read the story!
Deb - thanks for sharing!

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2010/05/05/ms-ccsvi-bc-ont.html

You should also know that today the Victoria Island Health Authority is looking to rebuke the radiologist. Read more....
http://www.timescolonist.com/health/Victoria%20radiologist%20faces%20possible%20professional%20rebuke%20experimental%20procedure/2998012/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment