Friday, May 28, 2010

Free Assessment - Part 2

I am really getting bad at my daily blog session!
I have been batting a once a weeker...I have been far too busy enjoying Family and the Outdoors! I hope you have been doing the same!
After all...that is what is most important!

My last entry I promised to share more information once I had it. Here it is!

Please visit the following link for the information in "their words" ;)
http://www.welladjusted.ca/doctor/chiropractor/77L/calgary-chiropractor/chase-clinic.htm

When it comes down to it...
On Saturday, Dr. Kale and his team is offering free assessments for family and friends of his patients to see if you could benefit from chiropractic care.
They have set aside a few spots under my name for my readers.
If you would like to attend, please call 403-246-0334 and let them know you are calling for one of my spots!

I hope to write later tonight but we'll see!
Enjoy the "lovely" weather!

Think positive...The Farmers really need the rain and so do the firefighters in northern AB!

No comments:

Post a Comment