Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1 Happy pill please!

My "Happy Pills"... I know you are wondering what this is!
Let me elaborate the situation first!

Last week I seen my neuro, Dr. Costello.
I failed or more like omitted to tell you everything right away. You see, I needed to have something else to write about!

Being that I was so healthy in my blood work, my MRI's and seemed to be symptoms free. Homeopathy and Upper Cervical Care also seems to be working and all that on top of my eyes being almost 100% healed I had a heart to heart with Dr. Costello.

"I am fed up of taking my injections!"

And Voila....

"Well, let's stop them then."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there we have it. I have been injection free for one week tomorrow!
I am relieved and happy but I have this tremendous feeling of guilt. Almost like I am cheating on a big test and not wanting anyone to find out!

I fully expect to have a relapse or at the very least have some symptoms pop up.
I used to take my injections at night before bed.

Day 1 was normal and didn't find anything different.
Day 2 & 3 I could feel "goop" draining from my brain. Such an odd feeling!
They last few days I have been super busy and therefore very tired. Yesterday I was up at 5.30am and didn't stop until 9pm.
I was getting overheated and dizzy and by 9pm I simply folded and passed out. That was it.

In comes the Happy pills!

Dr. Yip prescribed Alertec when I was first diagnosed because I could barely stay awake. Having a 6 month old at the time I needed to make sure I was up to tend to her.

This morning we had an important meeting and I was falling a sleep every time I would blink.
I needed HELP!

I took a pill and an hour later it was like a cartoon....DING!
Happy and speedy!

Thus I have named them my Happy Pills!

No comments:

Post a Comment