Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh what a treat!

I did not forget about you...I promise!

I simply have been enjoying the "treat" of being able to enjoy the outdoors!
You see last summer I missed the whole season. Being in an active relapse I was not able to endure the heat, the sun and I also couldn't see from one eye so it just wasn't working for me.

I have spent every possible moment outdoors since the weather has been nice.

I done some gardening, I've painted with Gracie on tree stumps (Great Garden accessory!), I sat on the sidewalk and drew with chalk (Do you remember the last time you did that?) and Even just sat. I forgot how much fun summer can be and it hasn't really started yet!

Bring it on and PLEASE keep me healthy!

I always have believed that you only take things your body is telling you that you need. Same when you are taking a prescribed medicine and then you start to forget to take it...typically you aren't needing it anymore. I have been forgetting to take my Vitamin D3 tablets on a regular basis! OOOPS!
I think I have been getting so much sun that I don't think I need my 4000 IU's daily at the moment.

My advice to you today...GO ENJOY THE SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment