Thursday, October 8, 2009

Answer 5

This one was tricky! But I placed the answers in order of frequency of attack!

There are fours areas in the central nervous system that correlate with MS signs ans symptoms.

1 - Spinal cord at 42%
2 - Brain Stem and cerebellum at 38%
3 - Optic Nerve at 17%
4 - Cerebrum at 3%

I personally have had Spinal Cord attacks.
This is were I have numbness in my torso and limbs.

Brain Stem and Cerebellum too!
These lesion cause imbalance and dizziness.

Obviously I have the now known ON. This was when I lost my vision in the left eye and was then diagnosed.

For the last one...3% makes it rare.. let's pray it stays that way!
Some of the symptoms (I have never had these) are like those of a stroke.
There can me mental disturbances, slurred speech, weakness in the face and so on.

So let me think of the next question...

No comments:

Post a Comment