Sunday, October 18, 2009

This one's for Mitch

A few people have now asked me about the needles, the pain, the itch and other things too.

I love these questions because they give me thoughts on what to write about.

Believe it or not...some days I am at a lost as to what to write ;)

Mitch asked me last week how big the needles were and without thinking I agreed with his question.

"So how big are the needles anyway? Like 30cc's?"

I said yes and then he replied "wow that's pretty big!"

When I got home later that evening I was thinking about that conversation and realised that I had never actually checked what the dosage was!

So here goes!
The shot is nowhere near 30CC's! I take 1 ml of Copaxone daily!
It's very small..in fact.. I decided to take a picture to show you!

In the picture there is the Autoject which I use for injection in my arms, tummy and sometimes legs. I chose to do manual injections in my love handles as well as my legs sometimes simply because i find the reaction less irritable. I placed my log pen beside everything to put things into perspective. Then the needle! Look how tiny!

Now the quiz for you today...What is the 4th item in the picture?
To answer you can log a comment!

Hint...It is not a necessity for the injection process but makes things safer if used.

No comments:

Post a Comment