Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Workin' woman

So this is what it's like to be a working mom!
So far it's been good. I'm very busy at work so I am not dwelling on Grace being somewhere else and it makes the days go by super fast.

I have always enjoyed my work and didn't really remember how much I missed it until my first day back in my chair at my desk! Like I said...blisters!

Health wise I have been feeling very good!
Today I took the C-Train (public transit) to get to work. The brisk walk outside in the cold was great but by the time I have walked and stood in the train and walked to the office I get weak.
It was like that in summer too but it's better in winter because I am not sooooo bloody hot!

I've written about the electrical jolts down my legs when I place my chin on my chest (or look down) this is what happens after I've walked or even run a little bit!

Otherwise..all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment