Thursday, October 1, 2009

Frustration

I went to bed frustrated last night and woke up still feeling the same way.
I woke up stiff and in lots of pain again. I was feeling pretty good and it's been a while with little or no pain. I almost got used to it!

Last night was for a different reason. You see I don't mind giving myself the injections but it's the aftermath that's been building my frustration.

The needle itself is quick and painless. Once the needle is out...that's when my mood changes.
I feel a sudden stinging pain. Sometimes I bleed and if I do I know that's yet another bruise to look forward to. Sometimes within 10 minutes of so I get the "mosquito bite" I referred to a few days back. It gets really swollen and hot and sometimes even painful. Then the ice pack sometimes does more damage then it should. I ice the area after the shot to help the pain subside.

Then of course a few days later I have bumps under my skin where the shots were injected. I get really itchy...bug bite scratch all day kind of itchy. In 7 spots! And the last one are just having sore spots all over.

So that's my bit of complaining for the day!

For the positive...Mark's off for 5 days. I love when he's home!
We'll get to spend time together before I go back to work and plan Gracie's birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment