Sunday, October 11, 2009

Vitamins...mmmm

First off...Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you have all spent time with family, stuffed yourselves silly and are now on the "nod" form the turkey!

By now I think we've all heard that one person in winter time say "I go tanning and feel way better!". I know I have been that person for many years!

I have been busy and forgetful the last few days. Unfortunately my Vitamin D3 is one of the things I've forgotten to take. To make things worst, it's been very cold so time outside is a quick run to the car and back! There hasn't been much sun either.

Today it started hitting me. I was tired, kinda blue and just "blah". I then remembered my oops!
We were at Donna's and I asked her for some vitamins...1 hour later...Ahh! Much much better!

So if you aren't sure about tanning and still feel you need some sun shine...Get yourself a bottle of Vitamin D3 and take 4 a day. It won;t hurt you. We are all deficient in most vitamins!

No comments:

Post a Comment