Friday, October 23, 2009

Hard week

This past week has been a long and hard one.
I always get anxious if some or many symptoms start to surface. Call it paranoia or even superstitious but I get nervous so I don't write right away!

It all started last Saturday. I woke up feeling super tired. I was in more pain then I had been in over a month and I was just off.

I was also a little bit preoccupied as Grace was set to start at her Day Home on the Monday and I think the slight stress of it made me ill.

This week I was sure I was headed for a relapse.
I was dizzy, hot, couldn't concentrate, tired, severe headaches. My legs were a bit numb and I was getting electrical jolts down my legs.

Grace has now settled in at the Day Home for the most part and I've been able to get 2 whole nights sleep!

I can honestly say that I'm going into this weekend feeling much better and think that next week will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment