Saturday, January 16, 2010

Consult with Sunil

I must admit that homeopathy is truly an amazing thing.
Many people have not yet heard of it and some have but are skeptical.

Donna first helped me with Shingles when I had no idea what homeopathy was. I then sat with her for a full consult to help with the severe eczema on my hands which has been 95% better for over 4 years.

My meeting with Sunil yesterday was a good one.
Unless you understand the fundamentals of homeopathy it's hard to understand how explaining the way something feels to you specifically or the what the meaning of a word is to you leads to finding a remedy.

Both my consults were very different and they were both great.

Sunil and I chatted for over 2 hours. We started off talking about what was bothering me the most and that led me to talk about the beach, grass, snakes, being in control and dirt. I know it must sound strange but this lead Sunil to find a remedy for me.

It is of the snake family - Coral snake - I have taken my remedy today and about 15 minutes later I felt much more awake then I had all day.

I was awake with Grace all night last night. so naturally I am tired but this is on top of having a cold and being in a relapse.

I'm curious to see where this remedy will take me...I'll fill you in!

As far as the question of the week...No one guessed the right answer! I do not have the proper document at home and I will blog about the answer as soon as I have the document!

No comments:

Post a Comment