Monday, January 18, 2010

Lots of fun leads to pain

Sunday was a day filled with great friends, animals, family and food.
Anyone looking at a day filled with all these things would agree...FUN and time well spent!
I agree!

We started out waking up from a night with more sleep then most lately...Yahoo!
After eating breakfast we headed out of town to visit the Wards.
We planned a "make your own pizza" party and they are always so much fun for everyone! Well..almost everyone... A certain someone didn't care too much for the cooking part!
We then headed outside and Grace very much enjoyed her very first horse ride! So much so that she would not get off!

Later on we headed back to town to have a turkey dinner with the family. Again...lots of Fun!

It was a great day!

By 6 pm I was exhausted! I also realised that I was in pain. Everywhere.
My jaw hurt. I could feel every rib. My hips felt out of place. I could barely move my neck.
I had pain with my last relapse but I don't think it was that bad. I didn't have any of my pain killers do I took 3 Advil's and felt better enough to get home and help Mark get Gracie in bed.

I don't think I over did it but that's the way it goes some days with MS. You can go from bad, to good to great...all in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment