Monday, January 11, 2010

The day has come

I think the worst part with MS is the not knowing.
The not knowing if tomorrow is going to be a good day. The not knowing if the simple walk in the grocery store will be too much to handle. Even as simple as the heat in the house at night being too high even if it's set low.

I am now in a relapse. Despite not feeling well I am still positive about it because I know it will get better. Could be tomorrow, next week or in 6 weeks but I'll get better!

The difference I notice from a relapse to a cold for example is that I am helpless.
With a cold you can medicate with de-congestion tablets or cough syrup and so on but in this case all I can do is wait.

My symptoms this time round are all over the map but I can still see...with both eyes!

I have been very dizzy for about a week, I have also had a headache. I feel like there is a brick on the back on my neck making my spine very uncomfortable.
My digestion track is not working properly. I'm on heat over load...then I get cold.
I have been having muscle spasms in the shoulder blades as well as my neck area.
My legs have been hurting and I am tired.

This all adds up to not being in the right frame of mind and making me impatient.

I'll keep you posted on how I feel over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment