Thursday, January 14, 2010

A good day...a bad day

Well it's been almost a week since I have admitted to being in a relapse.
I have had good days and bad but the days actually change by the minute and hour!

I've spoken in the past about seeing my Chiropractor for a specific adjustment that is targeted for MS patients. On Tuesday afternoon I went to see Dr. Kale and I kidd you not...within 2 minutes my headache was gone and I wasn't feeling overly dizzy anymore. It was a great feeling to know that something could be done to help me feel better in a situation where I feel completely helpless.

The last 2 days had ups and downs. This relapse I have been tired but the worse has been the headaches and dizziness.

Every night when I go to bed I like to read for a bit to "come down" from the day. Last night
when I laid down my leg went numb...I panicked but it was gone as fast as it came and I was fine today...Thank GOD!

Tomorrow I have a consult with Sunil. He is a homeopath from India. He has been coming to Vancouver over the past few months and helping Canadian Homeopaths rediscover things that they were thought but may need a bit of guidance to find again. This may not be the best way to explain it but "Layman's terms" as they say!

I have been a little bit nervous about meeting with him but the more I think about it and the closer the day comes, the more excited I get. I can honestly say I am giddy about it now!

I'm going to take this as a good sign and let you know how it all went tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment