Thursday, April 29, 2010

Upper Cervical Care

John - this one is for you!

I started seeing Dr. Kale Matovich from Chase Clinic here in Calgary a few years ago.
When I was pregnant I could hardly move and with his team I was up and moving again.

They are very committed to their patients health and well being and very often attend conferences around Canada and the States I believe to increase their knowledge as well as introduce new techniques that have proven to help patients elsewhere.

Dr. Kale's secondary study in University was Neurology and therefor he was an interest in MS as well as other neuro-related conditions.

He has been treating patients in Calgary with Upper Cervical Care for a long time and once I was diagnosed with MS he was eager to get me in and start the treatments.
It is a little bit nerve wracking since he adjusts your Atlas vertebrae but I must say...WOW...!

I had one adjustment quite a while ago and I felt better the very next day. In January when I felt a relapse coming I knew I needed to see him again. Sure enough my Atlas had slipped out of place and once he used his magic I was better in a few days.

I am not sure if he was anything on the website since it not his #1 treatment offered but if you would like to send them a message on their website I am sure someone would be able to send you more information!

http://www.welladjusted.ca/

I am not off to look outside and hope the snow we got last night has somehow miraculously disappeared!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your time to post the information about your upper cervical doc.

    Thanks

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are two cool sites about upper cervical. www.upcspine.com and www.uppercervicalcare.com both have a directory too.

    Thanks again.
    John

    ReplyDelete