Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sleep...yes!

Well last night was better!
Grace has been having temper tantrums...I think! So this makes getting to bed a little harder. It's also hard because she is always such a good baby...

Once she was out, she was out for the count! I got some sleep and my eyes are doing better. I am still tired but here's to hoping I'll get some sleep tonight too!

The injections are going as well as can be expected. I spoke to Shared Solutions (Copaxone company) yesterday and my symptoms are normal. It does aggravate me because I have "sore spots" all over. When I pick Grace up and she rest on my hip it hurts my "love handles". When she grabs my arms well that's tender too. So that it a little be annoying but I think the meds are doing what they are supposed to do so I guess the saying "No pain, no gain" is really true!

Today's is Chase's birthday so we will be going to visit and sing Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment