Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cranky...

You bet I am!
I had a long week last week with the results not being what I was expecting as well as Grace having caught a form of the Norwalk virus. That was the longest week in history...so I thought!

She has now entered the "Terrible two's"... Ayoye...

I haven't had more then 3 hours of sleep in 3 nights and it is catching up with me. With us.. we are just once cranky household!

On Tuesday I got to speak to Dr. Steed who is the first radiologist who performed an ultrasound on my neck back in December. He was very excited to know that I had the imaging done and that I took the time to have a copy of the DVD's and reports made for him. I have sent them out and I hope he enjoys them!

I also heard today that Dr. Haacke and / or his team from Boston may be coming to Calgary for a symposium. I'll keep you posted.

For now, I am going to try and get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment