Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My visit with my neuro

Well, I must have been busy because I don't think I ever been this long without blogging!

I have been healthy and upbeat. Grace is still enjoying her Terrible 2's but we are working hard at getting her to sleep at night. We may need all the help we can get. She is so stubborn.. wonder where she gets that from! ;)

Mark and I have been very busy landscaping our yard. It needs so much work!

Today I saw my neuro and she was very happy with how far the healing has come in my eyesight. She told me to keep doing what I was doing both with homeopathy as well as the upper cervical chiro care as it seems to be working for me! Yay!

She was impressed at how well the sight has come back and told me that many of her patients do not heal as well as I have done so far!

She is waiting for news on if she will get a grant for a CCSVI study. If so, she told me that I would be a good candidate since she has so much data on my as well as my having already had imaging done in Calgary and Vancouver.

She was very intrigued that I had different results in both cities and said that this is getting her even more excited about getting a grant!

I'll tell you more tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dear
    I will wait for next post. i wanna more about Landscapers Calgary .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad upper cervical care is working for you. That is awesome!!!

    What type of upper cervical care are you using? What Upper Cervical Doctor are you going to?

    Thanks
    John

    ReplyDelete