Thursday, April 29, 2010

Paying it forward

I came across a fellow blogger a few months ago who also shares the ups and downs of MS.

He has been bound to a chair for some time now. He also has a daughter and a lovely lady who is there for him in every way.

He has booked himself in for the CCSVI imaging (Steve, please share with us were you will be going) for August 10.

He is now facing the challenge that I did last month or raising funds to help him pay for the imaging as well as the travel and accomodations.

I was and am very greatefull of the help that I received and I promissed to Pay-It-Forward if the oppertunity came up. I will be sending Steve $200.00 towards his imaging.

Please check out his blog. He has a great story to share!

http://krippleone.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. http://www.radiologymontreal.com/

    this is the place where i am going to get my scans done...the cost is $1270 for the scans plus hotel food and fuel. thanks SOOOOO much for any and all support... i am very grateful!

    §TëVë™

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! this is the wife...Jen...We will be doing some fundraising and I will keep you updated. BTW we also have three boys...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,

    I was so happy to get an email from Steve!
    I had no idea more of his story. The wo of you are truly an ispiration. I can't imagine being in your shoes however, I have said it many times... you are only given what you can handle!

    I will share information with Steve in email on ideas to fundraise. Do keep me posted and if you need anything, please let me know!

    Give you 4 kids lots of hugs for me!

    ReplyDelete