Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Busy bee

I have been so busy preparing for the fundraiser, being a mom, a wife and a 5 star employee ;) that I have neglected you guys. I am truly sorry.

Every night that I climb into bed and didn't blog I feel like I forgot to pee before a road trip!
You know you should but there is just too much to do!

The planning is going well. We have so much support and it warms my heart to see all the kinds words, thoughts and actions that people are capable of. Hugs to all of you!

I have been bad in staying up too late at night planning and working on my resume. I am very tired and today I think my body is telling me to settle down. My legs were temporarily numb today but it passed rather quickly. I have "small eyes". You know when you are just over tired...

Other then that I feel quite well and always do better when I have too much to do!
I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment