Friday, March 5, 2010

Sleep...

Here is a little story about how to not get any sleep.

Last night I crawled in bed at 9.30 pm. One would think this is reasonable and in turn get you a great nights sleep...NOT!

At 10.30 I woke up to hear noise. When I was finally awake I realised that Gracie's ride on truck was going off by itself. Sirens, music, horn and all....I was convinced Grace would wake up so I ran into the living room...the thing doesn't have an off button...grabbed it ran downstairs to lock it in a room. I think the batteries are dying!

When I got back in bed I started fading and Mark wakes me up mumbling something about the monitor going off...It wasn't but by then I was wide awake and sat there waiting to see if the monitor was going to go off. No Go.

At 11.30 Grace decided she was awake and not going back to sleep. (She always sleeps all night) So I ignored her for almost an hour and then I got up.

I finally got back in bed at 1.30AM only to wake at 5.30AM when Mark got up to get ready for work. Grace woke up around there too.

Today I am tired, a little dizzy and irritable ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment